Transform Your Staging Business with Hands-On Learning
This 3-day workshop is designed for staging and redesign entrepreneurs who want more confidence and the skills to build a profitable business.
Come to our brand-new stager training center and state-of-the-art warehouse to gain:
- Confidence and experience staging occupied and vacant homes, and conducting staging consultations
- Personal training and coaching with Staging Studio Co-Founders Debbie Boggs and Julie Young
- Insider knowledge about staging inventory & pricing
- Business & marketing training
- Professional photos for your staging portfolio
- Your Staging Design Professional™ Master Stager certification
*Students must complete the online SDP™ Expert Level prior to attending.
What Is My Investment in the Hands-On Staging Experience?
The Master Class offers all the training and tools you need to become an SDP™ Master Stager. The three-day workshop is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will transform you and your business.
Please note: Attendees are responsible for their own travel costs, including but not limited to airfare, lodging, and transportation to and from the training facility. Breakfast and lunch are provided.
Reviews from SDP™ Master Stagers
"The Master Class was invaluable AND fun! It packs in years of know-how and is worth every penny."
"Taking Staging Studio's Master Class was the best investment I will ever make for my business. I am confident that the tools and strategies that I learned will pay for the course 100x over!"
What Will I Learn at the Master Class?
During three days in our state-of-the-art stager training facility ("The Studio") and warehouse, you'll learn all the systems and tricks we use in our own home staging company:
- Practice hands-on vacant AND occupied staging
- Practice occupied staging consultations
- Learn our inventory system
- Learn how to organize your own warehouse or storage unit
- Learn how to select a color quickly
- Bookshelf styling lesson
- Art-hanging lesson
- Goals workshop
- Bin packing lesson
- Truck loading and logistics workshop
- Social media and marketing workshop
- Learn optimal staging layouts (including the dreaded corner fireplaces!)
- Furniture arrangement for every space
- How to grow your team
- Reducing costs and becoming profitable
Plus SO much more. Personal training, coaching, and Q&As with Staging Studio Co-Founders, Debbie Boggs & Julie Young, along with our entire team. Every moment is an opportunity to learn!
Who Is The Master Class For?
The SDP™ Master Class is designed for highly-motivated staging entrepreneurs and business owners. This course is for people who are committed to going all-in on their home staging business and being the go-to SDP™ Master Stager in their market.
All Master Class attendees must complete the online SDP™ Expert Level before attending.