Transform Your Staging Business with Hands-On Learning
This 3-day workshop is designed for staging and redesign entrepreneurs who want more confidence and the skills to build a profitable business.
Come to our brand-new stager training center and state-of-the-art warehouse to gain:
- Confidence and experience staging occupied and vacant homes, and conducting staging consultations
- Personal training and coaching with Staging Studio Co-Founders Debbie Boggs and Julie Young
- Insider knowledge about staging inventory & pricing
- Business & marketing training
- Professional photos for your staging portfolio
- Your Staging Design Professional™ Master Stager certification
*Students must complete the online SDP™ Expert Level prior to attending.
The Master Class Daily Agenda
Join us for a FUN, three-day workshop that's packed with learning systems that will make you more efficient and profitable.
Download the agenda to get a better idea of everything that will be covered during your time with us.
Reviews from SDP™ Master Stagers
"The Master Class was invaluable AND fun! It packs in years of know-how and is worth every penny."
"Taking Staging Studio's Master Class was the best investment I will ever make for my business. I am confident that the tools and strategies that I learned will pay for the course 100x over!"
What Is My Investment in the Hands-On Staging Experience?
The Master Class offers all the training and tools you need to become an SDP™ Master Stager. The three-day workshop is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will transform you and your business.
Please note: Attendees are responsible for their own travel costs, including but not limited to airfare, lodging, and transportation to and from the training facility. Breakfast and lunch are provided.
What Will I Learn at the Master Class?
During three days in our state-of-the-art stager training facility ("The Studio") and warehouse, you'll learn all the systems and tricks we use in our own home staging company:
- Practice hands-on vacant AND occupied staging
- Practice occupied staging consultations
- Learn our inventory system
- Learn how to organize your own warehouse or storage unit
- Learn how to select a color quickly
- Bookshelf styling lesson
- Art-hanging lesson
- Goals workshop
- Bin packing lesson
- Truck loading and logistics workshop
- Social media and marketing workshop
- Learn optimal staging layouts (including the dreaded corner fireplaces!)
- Furniture arrangement for every space
- How to grow your team
- Reducing costs and becoming profitable
Plus SO much more. Personal training, coaching, and Q&As with Staging Studio Co-Founders, Debbie Boggs & Julie Young, along with our entire team. Every moment is an opportunity to learn!
Who Is The Master Class For?
The SDP™ Master Class is designed for highly-motivated staging entrepreneurs and business owners. This course is for people who are committed to going all-in on their home staging business and being the go-to SDP™ Master Stager in their market.
All Master Class attendees must complete the online SDP™ Expert Level before attending.