How Do I Become a Home Stager?Feb 04, 2021
If you have an eye for design, are ready to start something new, and HomeGoods is your happy place, home staging is perfect for you!
What do home stagers do?
Home stagers are creative interior decorators who design homes to sell faster and for higher offers. This means decluttering, rearranging furniture, bringing in furniture and accessories, making repair recommendations, increasing the curb appeal, and so much more.
Stagers put their design talents to work in the booming real estate industry by helping homeowners make the highest possible profit off of their home. This is an incredible way to use your talent and creativity to really make a difference in other people's lives.
How do I get started in home staging?
Great news! You don't need a background in interior design or real estate to be successful as a stager. If you love decorating, are motivated, and your friends "ooo... and ahhh..." over your house, you've got what it takes!
Home staging, or property styling, is an unlicensed profession, but certification by an accredited home staging training provider is standard. Proper training will save thousands of dollars and hours in mistakes that would inevitably be made otherwise.
The Staging Design Professional™ certification will get you READY to start your own home staging business. You will...
- Place furniture with confidence, expertly identifying how to layout a room
- Use proper scale and proportion
- Speak like an EXPERT, using proper dimensions and vocabulary
- Optimize curb appeal
- Select the perfect art & accessories for every home
- Identify and increase buyer perceptions of every home
- ROCK both occupied and vacant stages
- Know how to brand and market your home staging business
- Know how to price your home staging services
You are going to love this dream job as much as we do! We started from scratch and built a multi-million dollar business. Let us show you how.
Become a certified Staging Design Professional™ today!
Don't miss our next blog like this!
Join to receive the latest news for home stagers.