You will learn:
• Why you should buy wholesale.
• What to buy wholesale.
• How to negotiate the best price with vendors.
• How to decipher the intricate pricing structure.
• How to use and understand the vocabulary and acronyms of wholesale.
• How to read the complicated price tags.
• What questions to ask each vendor.
• Decode shipping costs, freight programs, delivery, opening minimums, and the ordering process.
• The A to Z on Resale Certificates and Proof of Trade Status.
• How to mark up items for resale.
• Which market is the best fit for you and how to navigate them.
• How to get the most out of your market experience.
• How to register for the markets.
• Do's and Don'ts of showroom etiquette.
• How to be a trend-spotter at the furniture market to maintain fresh inventory.
PLUS get our full Vendors List that we use in our own home staging business and took us years of research and going to furniture markets to compile.