Beautiful Spaces Start with COLOR
From tile to trim & walls to hardwood, selecting the
right color palette is a complex and dynamic process.
As a Certified Master Color Consultant, you will:
- Confidently conduct color consultations
- Select the perfect color palettes and finishes for any space- interior and exterior.
- Apply design principles and color theory
- Use color to affect perception of scale, proportion, and perceived value
- Successfully market your color services
- Understand which colors work with different wood tones
- Understand the color wheel & how colors influence each other
- Expertly accent, highlight or tone down the elements of a space
- Instantly identify undertones
- Unlock the secrets of your Sherwin-Williams fan deck
- Easily formulate neutrals and select the perfect white
- Know the psychology and meaning behind color for branding
- Fun facts about paint and pigment
Color Kit for exercises will be shipped on or before July 5, 2019. Online course may become available before you receive your kit, but we recommend that you wait to begin until you have the kit.
NOTE: Please also note that this course is for one person only. Do not share login or password information. Violations will result in revocation of access to course.