Join the Staging Studio Team
Staging Studio is a fast-growing, woman-owned startup that thrives on a love for home design and a passion for teaching and growing others. We are an accredited online training company for interior designers, home stagers, social media influencers, and real estate agents. Staging Studio's goal is to ensure that every design entrepreneur has access to the best resources that will rocket their business to success.
If you share these passions, and are detail-oriented and an excellent communicator, a job at Staging Studio may be a perfect fit for you. Find more details below.
STAGING STUDIO JOBS
Sales and Customer Service Representative
Location: Providence, RI (must be local)
Job Type: Full-Time (flexible hours)
About the Role: Do you love talking with people? Do you love responding to social media comments? Do you love having a flexible schedule?
Staging Studio is looking for a "People Person" to join the Staging Studio creative office in Providence, Rhode Island. Our new Sales and Customer Service Representative will be passionate about helping entrepreneurs grow. This role nurtures small businesses across the globe by providing encouragement and support to Staging Studio's students.
The perfect candidate will be an excellent communicator and salesperson. The position requires a motivated and organized individual with strong writing, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
- Follow up on sales leads
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Answer student questions as they complete the courses
- Respond to social media comments and questions
- Monitor Facebook groups
- Schedule meetings
- Manage office supplies and organization
- Data entry
- Photo management
- Strong writing and phone communication skills
- Critical thinking and the ability to self-solve problems
- Illustrated customer service skills
- Ability to organize files, schedules, etc.
- Experienced with using Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Comfortable using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; Apple Pages and Keynote; Dropbox; and Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides, and Gmail
- Ability to work collaboratively and take criticism
- Photography and video editing
- Previous sales experience
- Graphic design skills / experience using Canva
Salary: $35k + benefits
Email your resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for the role to email@example.com.
Staging Studio/BY Design Home Staging is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, citizenship status, age, veteran status or disability.