Design Your Dream Career as a Home Stager
You've got an eye for home design, and it's time to start something NEW!
You've been dreaming of a career where you can be creative, earn profits, and best of all, design beautiful homes.
As a home stager, you can do this! Staging Studio is here to guide you with online courses, free resources, and a supportive community.
What Makes Staging Studio So Different?
We Are Active Stagers
• We’re not just talkin’... We’re walkin’. All our training and resources were first created for our own home staging business.
• We have had our own successful staging business since 2007.
• Named a Top 5 Staging Company in North America.
• We have staged over $2 billion in real estate through our home staging company.
The Most Up-to-Date Training
• The online video format of our courses allows for learning anytime, anywhere.
• Staging Studio offers online courses, as well as an in-person learning experience at our Master Class, where you come to our San Antonio warehouse and train with us, staging a vacant and occupied home.
• Marketing and business plans to get you on the path to profitability.
• Design principles to explain the ‘why’ behind your recommendations.
Change the World
• Make a difference! When you invest in yourself, you invest in someone else.
• Staging Studio donates 10% of every training package to non-profit partners, improving the lives and education of women and children.
• YOU choose which non-profit partner benefits!
"Choosing Staging Studio was the most important decision that I’ve made. I was ready for success right out of the gate. That is priceless!"
Owner, SoulStory Interiors & Staging
Who We Are...
Staging Studio was created for stagers, by stagers. We have built an award-winning, multi-million dollar, home staging business. Now we want to share our strategies and expertise with you. Over the years we have learned what works and what doesn't. You get to learn from our successes and mistakes (hey–we like to keep it real). We are here, cheering you on. YOU can do this!
Debbie Boggs and Julie Young, Staging Studio Co-Founders