We're just a couple of BFFs who built a multi-million dollar biz doing what we love.
Now, we'll guide YOU to living your dream in design – with online and hands-on courses, free resources, and a supportive staging community.
Free Stager Training
Get 3 free training videos on staging design principles and starting your staging journey.
"Since taking the Staging Studio Master Class, our revenue has grown 10x."
Founder, Decorus Home Staging
"My training at Staging Studio gave me the confidence and knowledge to move my business from a hobby to a full-time business."
Co-Owner, Staged & Styled Santa Barbara
"Choosing Staging Studio was the most important decision that I’ve made. I was ready for success right out of the gate. That is priceless!"
Owner, SoulStory Interiors & Staging
Who We Are...
Staging Studio was created for stagers, by stagers. We own an award-winning home staging business and love every minute of it.
Now we want to share our strategies and expertise with you! Over the years, we learned what works and what doesn't. You get to learn from our successes and mistakes (hey–we like to keep it real).
We are here, cheering you on. YOU can do this!
Debbie Boggs and Julie Young, Staging Studio Co-Founders
What Makes Staging Studio So Different?
Staging Studio has trained students in all 50 U.S. states and 40 countries (and counting)!
We Are Active Stagers
• We teach proven methods that we use in our own home staging business
• We run a multimillion dollar staging business
• Named a Top 5 Staging Company in North America
The Most Up-to-Date Stager Training
• The online video format of our courses allows for learning anytime, anywhere
• Learn how to stage a vacant and occupied home, color theory, redesign, and how to price and market your services
• Design principles to explain the ‘why’ behind your staging recommendations
Change the World
• Make a difference! When you invest in yourself, you invest in someone else
• Staging Studio donates a portion of every training package
Schedule a Call with Staging Studio
Have questions about the training? Schedule a 15 minute call.Schedule a Call