Staging Design Professional™ Master Level
Transform or launch your home staging business with the Staging Design Professional™ Master Level.
Start your training with the online course, learning all the principles of staging design, business, and marketing. Then gain confidence and real-world experience during our in-person intensive workshop in San Antonio, Texas.
The SDP™ Master Level is designed for highly-motivated staging entrepreneurs and business owners. This course is for people who are serious about building a profitable staging business and being the go-to Master Stager in their market. Prior to attending the workshop, you'll complete comprehensive online training on all things staging.
Once you arrive, you'll gain confidence and experience by staging occupied & vacant homes, practicing consultations, learning about inventory and pricing, and so much more.
What's Included in the SDP™ Master Level?
During the online portion of the SDP™ Master Level, you'll learn:
- How to brand and market your home staging business
- Pricing your home staging services
- Interior design principles
- How to stage occupied & vacant homes
- How to select the right paint
- How to increase curb appeal
- Case studies and scripts to use when conducting consultations
Plus, you'll get:
- Three days in our San Antonio, TX warehouse, learning all the systems we use in our own home staging company
- Hands-on occupied and vacant staging experience
- All of the contracts, forms & checklists we use in our own staging business
- Wholesale vendors list for home stagers
- 1-hour 1-on-1 coaching call
- Downloadable training manual
- Comprehension checks & assignments throughout the online training
- Personal training & coaching from multimillion dollar staging business owners & Staging Studio Co-Founders, Debbie Boggs & Julie Young
- Finish with the Staging Design Professional™ Master Level certification
SDP™ Master Level Workshop Schedule
When you attend our in-person workshop, you'll have access to our entire team for questions about all facets of your staging business.
Continental breakfast, catered lunch, and snacks and beverages are provided each day.
How Much Does the SDP™ Master Level Cost?
SDP™ Master Level training offers all the training and tools you need to become a Master Stager. It is an investment in yourself and your career.
10% of the profits from your course purchase will go the Give Back charity partner of your choice.
One-time cost of $3,150 for the SDP™ Master Level online course and in-person workshop.
A Peek at the Master Level Training
Take a behind-the-scenes look at photos and videos from our Master Level workshop in this blog post. We always have great time–but don't just take our word for it! Read testimonials from our students below.
Already Completed the
SDP™ Expert Level Online Course? Upgrade Anytime.
Certified SDP™ Expert Level Stagers may upgrade to the Master Level anytime to attend Staging Studio's in-person workshop in San Antonio.